Well, that went fast....

So I started this photo blog a year ago, right after I turned 49 and today marks 17 more days until I turn 50.  Thanks to this blog and a few other thought processes, I'm becoming more at ease on turning 50, though it still doesn't feel possible, because some things from my life are still very vivid in my head, like they just happened not to long ago.  Maybe that's a good thing...

Anyway, I plan on still uploading photos to this blog after my birthday, just because it's a good exercise for me.  Here's one I shot a couple of months ago. I figured I would go through my files and pull out photos I have/haven't show here yet for the next 17 days.




Also, I'm trying to raise $500 for my favorite non-profit, the OutCenter, by my birthday.  If you would like me to have a happy birthday, please go to www.outcenter.org and click on the Make a donation button.  In the memo section, put Mary's 50th.  $5 or more is perfect, because it all adds up. Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts