A bit of color...

This past Sunday we visited out local nature center, Sarett Nature Center to see their butterfly house.  Last fall we went there & loved it.  We went with friends who hadn't been there before and they totally enjoyed it also.  I love butterfly house and this one is nice, with plenty of photo opportunities, inside their main building, in the butterfly house & outside on the trails, so I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Isn't he handsome?


Beautiful boa constrictor


Love that I caught the monarch in motion!


Not all the beautiful creatures were butterflies. Her father graciously let me take a photo of her. She beamed when I told her that the butterfly on her face was beautiful.


This one wasn't doing so well, and seemed to enjoy hanging out with us.

A monarch getting ready to become a part of the main butterfly house.


A look down from the treetop walk.



Comments

Popular Posts