Gnarled Fruit Tree

I haven't posted anything on this photography blog in a few years, well since the year before I turned 50 and let's just say that I'm now 50 something.

I'm going to try and be more creative this year (2019) by taking more photos, posting ones I shot before, writing (different blog) and working on our online small business that my wife and I have.

This is a photo that I shot in April of 2018. When the wife and I get the opportunity, we will get in the car and just drive, looking for interesting things to shoot.




I have a 'thing' for trees, though it probably could be said that I have a 'thing' for a variety of objects. These leafless fruit trees caught my attention because they looked so stark, solitary (even though there was an orchard of them) and gnarled.

Comments

Popular Posts